Tunic L2 Requirements

Hello peeps, was wondering since The Mandalorian gave us a better look at the tunic, are there plans to possibly change the L2 requirement? I am specifically talking about the imperial COG required for the shoulder. Thx!

15 minutes ago, minimo said:

Hello peeps, was wondering since The Mandalorian gave us a better look at the tunic, are there plans to possibly change the L2 requirement? I am specifically talking about the imperial COG required for the shoulder. Thx!

if u could....elaborate please?

The Imperial COG was seen on a couple of hero Mudtrooper costumes in Solo. We don't have photo evidence that they were on the grunt costumes but the assumption is that it would have been a standard fixture across the board.

I still think it's a fair addition for Lvl 2 but I guess those wanting to do Mudtrooper and ICAT would prefer it not included so two tunics are not required.

I havent followed the ICAT.  im assuming those tunics had no cog?

i would only say that as far as “lore” the timeline of solo is a decent ways ahead of the mandalorian...and so im not sure it’s a fair conclusion to say whats on the icat HAS to match

we saw the cog in solo.  thats our primary reference for the mudtrooper crl, not the mando...and i wouldnt push for a removal of  the cog for that reason. my 2 cents

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RAIDER said:

we saw the cog in solo.  thats our primary reference for the mudtrooper crl, not the mando...and i wouldnt push for a removal of  the cog for that reason. my 2 cents

I would have to agree with this statement.

• Thanks 1

I agree, the main reference for this was solo so that is what we are pushing for when it comes to the CRL. If we were to identify material differences in costumes we could push an entirely different CRL for those purposes. We have been trying to steer away from the assumption with lapses between movies and costumes, as that is what the Legion has been doing as well, as to ensure that stuff maintains as accurate as it is depicted.

Although, we don't let that discourage anything as CRLs are 100% evolving and may be altered/corrected/changed at any time. This isn't to say we can revisit this again, healthy discussion on CRLs is highly encouraged.