Boots - correct ones and possible color revision

An odd question on boots... I got a pair of white trooper-12 fantasma brand boots online.
I'm now finding per another forum that these can't be approved.
It has to do with something about the seam that is on the side just in front of the elastic.
I was going to paint, or have them painted . (It's a pain in the A, but with the right paint designed for shoes it turns out OK)

Should I even bother with them? 
I did buy another black pair which fit fantastically. 
They are Anatomic & Co. Cardoso Chelsea Boots

s-l1600 (2).jpg

An odd question on boots... I got a pair of white trooper-12 fantasma brand boots online.
I'm now finding per another forum that these can't be approved.
It has to do with something about the seam that is on the side just in front of the elastic.
I was going to paint, or have them painted . (It's a pain in the A, but with the right paint designed for shoes it turns out OK)

Should I even bother with them? 
I was trying to resell them on eBay, but they are not moving, and I'm not going to give them away. They are a comfortable boot.

s-l1600 (2).jpg

Darylee,

Thanks for the post! Yeah that boot style is considered "Elvis" which under the 6th bullet point on the CRL states "Elvis or Mariachi boots are not allowed."

I'm not sure where you are located but I saw that Target at one point (at least the one near me) had Jodphur/Chelsea style boots that you could repaint. ImperialBoots also had the proper boots for sale as well.