0igrez Death Trooper WIP

Hello all, long time since my last post on this topic, didnt quite have the energy.

I have noticed a change in the crl regarding the description of the left forearm cylinders and cannot find the discussion in the forum. Can someone maybe guide me? I got the standard version from ArmoryShop and those are dark grey metalllic colour.

Thanks!

Sergio,

The last change to the CRL was started April 23rd, 2020 and finalized and posted December 12th, 2020. So I am not sure what "changes you are referring to.

The current CRL states:  "Metallic black or weathered silver colored cylindrical detailed parts shall be evident on the left forearm." which was also in the original CRL.

In the Color Scheme Guide the color referred to as "Metallic Dark Grey" and any reference to Metallic Black is Tamiya Metallic Black - TS40

I know Denis used Tamiya Metallic Black - TS40 for his paint scheme. You should be good to go.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2024 at 4:50 AM, Chaos said:

Sergio,

The last change to the CRL was started April 23rd, 2020 and finalized and posted December 12th, 2020. So I am not sure what "changes you are referring to.

The current CRL states:  "Metallic black or weathered silver colored cylindrical detailed parts shall be evident on the left forearm." which was also in the original CRL.

In the Color Scheme Guide the color referred to as "Metallic Dark Grey" and any reference to Metallic Black is Tamiya Metallic Black - TS40

I know Denis used Tamiya Metallic Black - TS40 for his paint scheme. You should be good to go.

Thank you for you reply, Chris. Very helpful indeed. I must have crossed some wire up here because I thought it was supposed to be silver rocket launchers of sorts lol

I should also post some picture updates in the following days. My armours has been inside a box long enough that my body shape has changed and I will need some advice.

Cheers,

Sergio.

• Like 1