Battlefront shadowtrooper armor trim

A question. Im doing some research for the battlefront 2 shadow trooper. The armor is rotj based and has a black trim at the edges of the armor. The armor must be glossy in order for approval. My question is if the trim should be glossy as well or just matt / satin like a normal Tk helmet trim.

Hey Mika, to be honest I don't really know the definitive answer to this question, however I would say as long as the gasket is black you will be ok.

if you check out the CRL pics really close you can see that what was used here appears to be a satin finish.

348708724_ScreenShot2022-04-06at9_38_18am.thumb.png.2961a16a3abf7425a51d37405a348b1e.png

@IcyTrooper might be able to provide more info?

@Mika sieben that is a great question! Ideally the closer to the armor color the better it'll look but we don't strictly specify that so either glossy, satin or matte will work. Just an FYI that glossy trim does exist, in case you want to try a few options:

OTOLIMAN Black Sticky 5m 16feet Car Door Edge Scratch Guard Trim Molding Protector Cover U Shape Air Vent Edge Decoration https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07SQBQXS6/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_i_2A4ZZS81J1KARRQRQQKW

• Thanks 1