Pinkie's Death Trooper WIP

OK, so I figure it's time to get cracking on this one now.

Inventory going in:

Gloves: got an Endor Finders pair already.

Helmet: Got both the Nico and TDK files available.

Armour: TDK files

Blasters: TDK files

So my first dilemma (aside from what bucket to print) is how best to scale my armour to fit me. Since pulling it all into armorsmith makes it clear just how much I'm way too short for this, and how oddly proportioned I am for it too. So I guess I'm going to have to break the proprotions on the leg and arm parts to get them to fit me properly. I also think I'm going to need to cut some of the Ab plate off at the top.

Armorsmith_(64_bit)_YMEBVie8pt.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Jennifer!

Great to see another candidate joining the DT adventure?

I'm always impressed by people who dare to 3D print by themselves. I'm absolutely ignorant to it?

Good luck with your build and don't hesitate to ask, I think here are several 3D print-enthusiasts.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Lt. Dan said:

Hey Jennifer!

Great to see another candidate joining the DT adventure?

I'm always impressed by people who dare to 3D print by themselves. I'm absolutely ignorant to it?

Good luck with your build and don't hesitate to ask, I think here are several 3D print-enthusiasts.

Thank you~

I'm slowly tweaking the scaling at the moment and at the very least the legs are looking a bit more convincing.

I did make the mistake of thinking I'd be able to get all this turned out in time for Celebration next year but I need to remember it's OK to not hit that goal. Especially when I have a TK and TI kit gathering dust in crates waiting for me to take a dremel to them too.

Armorsmith_(64_bit)_Qur5VEfk9W.jpg

11 hours ago, PinkThorn242 said:

Especially when I have a TK and TI kit gathering dust in crates waiting for me to take a dremel to them too.

I know your problem. I´m dealing around with an ICAT Driver for months now and do not get any further due to multiple other non SW projects?