First Cosplay Build Start / Imperial Deathtrooper / Sizing Help

Hellou there,

I have recently got myself a 3D Printer and plan on crafting together my own first Imperial Death Trooper Armor.

Since I am totaly new to all of this, I wanted to ask if there is someone that could help me with sizing my Trooper Armor in Armor Smith the right way. I am at the moment in trial and error of finding out how and what will fit me regarding size and would be really thankful if someone could help me or get some opinions on how to do it in the best way.

I am using the DT Files from TDK Props and am really pleased so far with the results. I already printed the helmet and it looks great and crafts together really well. ^^

Kind regards,

Sin ^^

Side DT.jpeg

• Like 1
On 6/18/2022 at 10:16 PM, NoticeMeSin said:

Hellou there,

I have recently got myself a 3D Printer and plan on crafting together my own first Imperial Death Trooper Armor.

Since I am totaly new to all of this, I wanted to ask if there is someone that could help me with sizing my Trooper Armor in Armor Smith the right way. I am at the moment in trial and error of finding out how and what will fit me regarding size and would be really thankful if someone could help me or get some opinions on how to do it in the best way.

I am using the DT Files from TDK Props and am really pleased so far with the results. I already printed the helmet and it looks great and crafts together really well. ^^

Kind regards,

Sin ^^

Side DT.jpeg

Tom usually gives some advice on how to do this. I know that there are a couple of other Deathtroopers who went the same route I’ll see if they can respond here for you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1