Search and Destroy Problem

Unfortunately with the passing of Jim, there is no way to access the Nightstalkers post that was made first. Is there any way to change the post to where I can access it to add new troopers or should a new post be created? I am at a bit of a tech loss on this one since the addition of troopers to the Mountain Garrison over covid. 

4 hours ago, Scubacat said:

Unfortunately with the passing of Jim, there is no way to access the Nightstalkers post that was made first. Is there any way to change the post to where I can access it to add new troopers or should a new post be created? I am at a bit of a tech loss on this one since the addition of troopers to the Mountain Garrison over covid. 

Oh no! :( 

I think the best way on that thread would be to post the roster updates and we can do them for you. I'm working on seeing about a program manager for the S&D teams to handle requests as such.

• Like 1
On 7/7/2022 at 4:42 AM, Scubacat said:

Can you please link to the post? I found this one 

and this one

Happy to figure this out, just need more info

4 hours ago, nanotek said:

and this one

It would be the second one for sure where I would like to just add to the member list, but there is no real way for me to access it being under Jim’s account. I honestly don’t know what to do about this. 

4 hours ago, nanotek said:

and this one

Actually……now that I think about it, both posts would be nice to edit or add to. I can for sure say that I think we have at least 5 new members. That number is growing too with a few locals buying some new kits. 

• Like 1