3D Print files?

After a couple of years off I'm getting back to work on my DT.  Is Tom Campbell's 3d files still acceptable?  I've got most of it printed off already but before I get sanding I want to make sure they are still good.

Thanks,

Yes, but just to make sure you will need to go thru each piece and compare it to the current CRL. The CRL changed a little last year. 

Let us know if you have any questions as you go thru the process.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Werak said:

Thanks for the heads up.  Is there a list of the changes posted somewhere?  I didn't see anything on a quick scan on the forum.

Not really, the current CRL is pretty straight forward and the changes that were made from the last one were mostly Level 2 items. As far as what needs to be modified on 3D files, there are a few build threads that describe what other Troopers did during their builds.

The best part about building any costume is the journey of research and discovery. So when you finally finish and put it on you can stand back and say "Yeah.... I did that!"

• Like 1