BIkerScout98 Shadow Scout WIP

Hello Spec Ops Detatchment, I just finished getting my approval for ROTJ SCOUT Lancer and have been preparing my second build for the last 2 months so i could be ready to post in here my progress as i go until its finished.
I needed a second project as I'm alone at home, because my wife & son are both DEPLOYED for the military at almost the same time for 1 year each. I needed to keep my mind from worrying and such, so the End result was simple: Build the Shadow Scout! I am basically mirroring my shadow with my rotj kit from head to toe, with the exception of the CRL differences between the two. I will post a few photos to get the WIP started, then add of course as i go. Please feel free to offer advice or help if you see errors in my work (I have thick skin don't worry, and i know its just friendly help and not personal 😉).
Having said all that, BIG HEY!! to all my current Spec Op family here, and very excited to meet more along the way!
Thank You! 👊😀👍

Name: Scot

Username: BikerScout98

TBID: 81998

Garrison: Neon City Garrison

Armor: Studio Creations

Helmet: Chefscreations

Cummerbund: Cucblackprops

Cod Piece: Cucblackprops

Flak Jacket: Cucblackprops

Neck Seal: Cucblackprops

Undersuit: Cucblackprops

Boots: Crowprops

Gloves: Wampa Wear

Holdout Blaster: Luna Armor Works

DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle: Luna Armor Works

Studio Creations Hard Armor Kit:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Chefscreations Bucket Kit:

spacer.png

I am using my own silver lens and vinyl decals

spacer.png

More to come soon

• Like 2

Some photos of me suited up. Not for submission:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

So that's what I've got  for this second build of mine. All in all it wasnt so bad, having just went through the lancer approval process for my rotj kit. Coming From that to this, this felt a bit more fun and relaxed. Thanks to everyone checking out this thread, and those so far for your comments, critiques, and general support.

It's always appreciated and put to good use 😉👍.

-Scot

• Like 3
On 1/20/2023 at 5:02 AM, Dropkick said:

Wonderful build images, Scot.

Thank you @Dropkick Shane!

I'll be suiting up today for my submission photos, i waited a day so as to install my electronics into my bucket (i.e. voice amp, mic, defogger system, and 4 fans).

I make enhanced audio kits based slightly off of ukswraths design. Mine are completely wireless though, as with all my other electronics installed.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, IcyTrooper said:

These images will surely help those who want to build this! Looking good :) 

Thanks as well @IcyTrooper Ryan!

My Pathfinder Wip was more like a social thread than a build thread from time to time hehe. It was basically the catalyst for posting this Wip more organized, with hd photos and easy to follow from start to end. Im hoping to get approved quickly so i can get in on the run Phin Scout is currently handling. Four items in one run is not something i wanna miss out on.

Lets just hope my Gml's feel the same way as both you Spec Ops staff do. I would be the only shadow scout in central garrison from what I've seen on our Website, and on socials but i could be mistaken...

Off to it, next post will be my submission pics.

Thanks again,

-Scot

• Like 1