Scubacat’s Orher Half

Scubacat

So……I honestly don’t know if my boyfriend has signed up fully or made his own build thread on here, but we are making a lot of progress on different kits lately. He is wanting to make a Novatrooper medic. For Christmas I was able to buy him a few cans of the exact paint color for the “red” that that have in spray paint form. That, just to even start a production of the paint was up there. We are converting a normal white TK that I was able to get for shipping only. We are all done with the strapping and forming to him for the most part, so ignore the gap on his back. Next this weekend we hope to finish his arms and legs. 
Then all the painting! 

He loved it so far and when I told him about what I did, he wanted to join. I didn’t even tell him about Spec Ops before he chose to be one of us! 🥰 I will try to keep up a build thread for him. 

spacer.png

• Like 3
16 hours ago, Dropkick said:

Great to hear of another TX build. And Nova Medic too. 😃

However, the image url is not working on my side 

Lol I am just seeing that now too……I will have to figure that out. It is saying I have used all of my attachment space or something. 

I told him that it isn’t exactly red and he thought it was, but he still likes it which is good. He loved contrasting colors. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Scubacat said:

Lol I am just seeing that now too……I will have to figure that out. It is saying I have used all of my attachment space or something. 

I told him that it isn’t exactly red and he thought it was, but he still likes it which is good. He loved contrasting colors. 

This might help with posting an image url.... 

• Thanks 1