Blaster question

Hello IATs,

I recently purchased a printed SE-14R that I’m finishing and assembling. I know the 501st guide doesn’t address this blaster with the build, but was wondering if my future costume could be approved with it?

reasoning for this is the great pictures I’ve seen of other IAT carrying DLT-19 at events/troops.

A dlt-19 is not part of the CRL, so whether you can troop with it or not it's up to your local command.

To add something to the CRL, like the se-14r, we're going to need references... so if you find images of an army trooper holding that, we can go about adding it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A9705F26-1145-427E-BC9F-F0A4076EAF32.jpeg.dbaa64b3704fcc5ed36cfb523ade6020.jpegthere is this image from the Empire: Wrong side of the War pt1 comic. I also notice that this IAT seems to have added parts on his H harness and a tank badge. So I’m a little hesitant if he still qualifies as IAT.

18 hours ago, Eisch Rau said:

A9705F26-1145-427E-BC9F-F0A4076EAF32.jpeg.dbaa64b3704fcc5ed36cfb523ade6020.jpegthere is this image from the Empire: Wrong side of the War pt1 comic. I also notice that this IAT seems to have added parts on his H harness and a tank badge. So I’m a little hesitant if he still qualifies as IAT.

In the picture we see Lt. Janek Sunber, he's not regular IAT, this costume has its own CRL

• Thanks 1