Rim Hopper Courier -A Galactic Denizen tale

Inspired by the costumers of the 501st, I started to build my first costume. It began with some B-grades I got and after 8 months of trying different techniques, this is the result:8FA35DBB-AAFB-4BB0-B101-8C72A32A50A4.jpeg.12176bd979ac1a04630d5436532ed232.jpeg

Background story is an Imperial soldier who was honorably discharged soon after the destruction of Alderaan. He now works as a freelance courier, moving goods and information from Rim to Rim in his Jumpmaster 5000(Dengar’s ship). 

• Like 1

This is very unique! I like the backstory on it!

Having played the tabletop miniature games Star Wars Armada and Star Wars X-Wing it is cool to see the Jumpmaster 5000 name get used! :D 

• Thanks 1
On 6/6/2023 at 6:51 PM, IcyTrooper said:

This is very unique! I like the backstory on it!

Having played the tabletop miniature games Star Wars Armada and Star Wars X-Wing it is cool to see the Jumpmaster 5000 name get used! :D 

Seen that you like the Scum and Villainy from X-wing, you will probably enjoy this: itTGvWk.jpg

my ‘business logo’ for the character. I have always enjoyed the Jumpmaster design(being a sleek version of a YT freighter almost) but haven’t found a decent prices for the X-Wing Squadrons to paint and display.

• Like 1