Same kit or not?

I'm reposting this and I hope I'm in the right spot I'm not very computer savvy so I've been wandering around here for the last hour trying to figure out how to get to the right spot (I think) and post, again.

So I'm  new here I will have a question for you that will be silly but I honestly do not know any better. I'm having a tough time finding a Sith trooper kit, I do not want to start from scratch because I am just not that confident and experienced yet. My question is wouldn't a First Order Storm Trooper kit be exactly the same as a Sith trooper kit? Of course I would need to paint it red...

I think you are correct but there are 3 different versions of the first order storm trooper with slight variations showing up from each of the final 3 movies.  Someone with more experience on the sith trooper can direct you on which one it is hopefully. 

• Thanks 1

The Sith Trooper has vast differences when compared to a First Order Stomtrooper, here is the CRL for the Sith Trooper: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TX_Sith_Trooper, it isn't just a First Order Stormtrooper that is painted red.

The First Order Stormtroopers as seen in The Last Jedi + The Rise of Skywalker, as well as The Force Awakens are very similar. The main difference in those variations are the helmets.

• Like 1

If you are looking for a prebuilt and finished Sith Trooper kit you are not going to find it. Jim Tripon @jimmiroquai makes a Sith Trooper kit that is pretty spot on but it requires sizing/trimming and assembly and painting.

• Thanks 1