Updating the CRL for Version 3 As well as Adding CRL Text for E-11 and DLT-19

• 1 month later...

Hello again! I spoke with the DCA team again today and we are going to be working the photos (and requesting additional ones as needed) to update the text for the helmet! We are still talking about the blasters.

This is something that came up while researching some other things for IOC: 

The Team on the episode all carry secondary blasters and holsters. How do we feel about adding them to the CRL? Technically those characters are Rebels in disguise, but they have an Imperial Blaster and Holster (except for Cassian)

HesEdDL.pngiC23qnz.png

Some backgrounders also carry holsters: 

jfWobJj.pngO9TwCq4.png

Noteworthy: Both Left and Right Handed holsters are worn, with crossdrawn and regularly holstered blasters. 

The blasters are Merr Sonn Power 5, a new text to cover them is being written on the IOC at the moment. 

from looking at the pics I could only tell they were based on Mausers but could not tell the actual model be they DL44 or MSP5. 

Its certainly something we can review. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Blackwatch said:

from looking at the pics I could only tell they were based on Mausers but could not tell the actual model be they DL44 or MSP5. 

Its certainly something we can review. 

Bunch of screenshots, verbiage for weapon and holster, what type of Mauser used, etc in this thread: https://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15786-isb-non-saga-imperial-military-officer-power-5-updates/