Night Death Trooper - CRL Discussion

This will be a thread for discussion of the Night Death Trooper as seen in Ahsoka, Season 1.

------------------------------------------

This will be the main listing and we'll tackle each part piece by piece (green is done, yellow is WIP, and red is not finalized):

• Helmet
  • Balaclava
  • Undersuit
  • Neckseal and Apron
  • Poncho
  • Chest Plate and Shoulder Straps
  • Back
  • Lower Back
  • Shoulder Armor
  • Biceps
  • Elbow Gaskets
  • Forearms
  • Gloves/Hand Plates
  • Abdomen Armor
  • Abdominal/Kidney Gasket
  • Codpiece
  • Posterior Armor
  • Belt
  • Shorts
  • Thighs
  • Knee Gaskets
  • Shins
  • Boots
  • Neuro-Saav Macromotion (NSM) Monitor [optional]
  • E-11D Blaster [optional]

----------FINALIZED TEXT GOES BELOW THIS LINE------------

• Like 4

I'm curious on what direction of the gold cracks/plates will be written on the CRL.

Will it have to follow the two DT's Ezra and Sabine are fighting or will it be more flexible like the TK Night Troopers?

Looking over the frames of the episode it will be difficult in my opinion. For example the DT the Sabine fights, it shows left side of the DT 95% of the time and it's difficult to see what details are present on the right side. 

I'm thinking it may read something like this:

Damage and repair pattern; to achieve this, build your DT to Basic Level 1 Standards, once approved by your GML place the armor kit in one or multiple cardboard boxes, then mail it to yourself via your preferred ground/air package service. (Note: for a heavier damaged look I suggest the USPS, for less damage may I suggest FedEx or DHL)

Once your kit arrives, make all repairs using gold tinted two part epoxy or bonds. Add gold paint as required.

Level 2 will require a minimum of 18k gold leafing. 🤣😅 Sorry, I'm sitting on a plane heading to Hawaii and am bored!

On a more serious note, it may take a while to even get this going due to so few available full 360 references.

• Haha 8
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...