DC-15A or DC-15LE?

Howdy yall, SL-11796 of the Pacific Oupost here. I'm currently starting a Purge Trooper Commander (Phase 1) build, everything i need per the CRL is ordered from various outlets, most notably Imperial Surplus, but I'm stumped on the blaster. The CRL states to use the DC-15A or the DC-15S, but I see the Commanders using the DC-15LE variant throughout the Fallen Order cinematics and game. Is it cool if I just use the LE variant on my build when I'm going the GML approval?

Screenshot_20240217_023849_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240217_023830_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240217_023936_Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 1

@PRFUZZ7 welcome! We inherited the Purge Troopers from CTD, so my best guess is that no one has built that weapon yet for a CRL, thus it couldn't be added to the CRL. Did you snag those screens from in-game? If so and we have all angles of the gun then we could add it to the CRL as a possible weapon (we'd definitely love to add more stuff from in game!), would just need you or someone to build it.

It'd be your GML's discretion on trooping with various weapons since they aren't required costume components due to the wide variety of local laws. :D 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, PRFUZZ7 said:

yep all the photos were snagged from the game :)

Excellent, we'll have to see if we can get more angles then. After that, in order to add it to the CRL, either you or someone would have to build it and we'd create the CRL entry text for it with images that person provides.