Gree is Deep in the shadows....Shadow Stormtrooper build

Well its funny how things work out. I have been working on a Swamp Trooper and a Shadow Scout for a bit now. I was lucky enough to have a GF that loves me very much, and for Valentines day, got my an Anovos Shadow Stormtrooper kit a buddy of mine was selling. I pushed everything else aside and hit this kit hard. I didnt like the belt that came with the kit so I made my own (plus the holster was mounted with four Chicago screws instead of just the two). Everything else went together well and I have submitted. Luckily the build is almost exactly the same as a TK and this was my second go at it. Here is to joining this detachment again very soon! Should have my Swamp trooper and Shadow Scout done as soon as the weather starts acting right and I can Paint some parts.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 2

Wow!! Very nice and what an awesome gf! I love the shine on the Anovos kits! I can't imagine there will be any issues with the approval, great job catching the belt with 2 screws only...that is a change we made a few years ago.

I truly hope that Denuo Novo brings these back with the same shine :D 

• Thanks 1

So I got my app kicked back. No special privlage even for a GML lol. I was told that the suit looks grey, so took photos to confirm its not. And also was told the TD button placement was wrong and needed to be rotated up. So fixed those things this weekend and have resubmitted pics. Hoping to hear back soon. Also was able to submit my shadow scout.

• Like 1

I first read that as the armor was gray and was going to ask how that is even a thing, but then I realized it was the undersuit. I can see how when you put gloss black against a matte black suit the appearance can be gray; but I don't think I've ever heard of that before.

The TD is definitely a GML call on that one, glad you were able to quickly make the corrections and get it back to them. Fingers crossed!

• Haha 1