Any opinions on Jinta Props Death Trooper armor?

Does anyone have experience or opinions on the Death Trooper armor offered by Jinta Props?

https://www.jintaprops.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=223&product_id=399

I have Jinta Props armor for R1 TIE Pilot – it's the same as used on the CRL model. But I have not seen any posts about the DT armor. 

If you search the forums, I think you will find some posts about ABS not looking as crisp with the details that are in the DT armor.  I don't know much about that particular armor, but I decided not to go with ABS based upon what I read.

Yes, a lot has been said about the 850 Armorworks kit, but nothing about the Jinta specifically. Jinta does a good job on other armor and may be able to produce a crisper kit. I already have a Jim Tripon kit as well as a 3D-printed kit, but was curious how the Jinta Props version stacks up. I don't see any discussion about it yet. 

I did just see in the description that it can only accommodate up to a 105cm (41") chest, so it's likely a moot point for me at 115cm. 

I also just noticed the description states, "It won't make you look like a horse face or goose egg head," so that's good. 😂