A question about inferno compad

Hello guys,

I'm working on a del meeko costume and I would like to know what do you think about this electronic compad ( on right on the photo). Do you think it could be approved ? Thanks. 

received_493188359765320.jpeg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Mando said:

Hello guys,

I'm working on a del meeko costume and I would like to know what do you think about this electronic compad ( on right on the photo). Do you think it could be approved ? Thanks. 

received_493188359765320.jpeg

Good day, Jeremy.

Here is the compad from the CRL:

Ultimately, the call is up to your GML, but I'd say it is fine for basic approval. On the small block there are 4 drilled out holes for the LEDs which isn't on the CRL compad, but again, I don't think that should hold up approval for basic.

compadsmall.png.87de82648c1e98bfbb7c7ef98bae048d.png

443px-TX_DelMeeko_Compad.png

• Thanks 2

Yes, as Ryan says only your GML can really make that call. It's worth noting that there is no evidence of an electronic lighting in the Inferno compad, and the CRL certainly doesn't include anything like that. So your GML could choose to refuse clearance if they wished. However I would agree with Ryan that in most cases, a GML would probably not deny basic clearance just for this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, IcyTrooper said:

Good day, Jeremy.

Here is the compad from the CRL:

Ultimately, the call is up to your GML, but I'd say it is fine for basic approval. On the small block there are 4 drilled out holes for the LEDs which isn't on the CRL compad, but again, I don't think that should hold up approval for basic.

compadsmall.png.87de82648c1e98bfbb7c7ef98bae048d.png

443px-TX_DelMeeko_Compad.png

Thank you so much for your answer Icytrooper. I think I'm just going to say to the propmaker to remove those 4 leds. For the other ones, I have no much doubt. 

And thank you Tipperaryred too. Always a great pleasure to have some opinions here. Thanks. 

• Like 2