eFX Shadow Helmets - Shipping VERY Soon

Just got an e-mail regarding my eFX shadow stormtrooper helmets that I ordered, to include tracking numbers. This leads me to believe that the helmets will be shipping soon. I know there was some concern about the helmets not making it to their destinations before C5, but I'm thinking that this should give all of us renewed hope.

That's great news about your helmet hopefully arriving before C5

Check out the post in "Ongoing Sales / Project Orders" : eFX Shadow Helemt

There are a bunch of troopers who have received similar e-mails ... It'll be a race to see who can post pics first.

That's great news about your helmet hopefully arriving before C5

Check out the post in "Ongoing Sales / Project Orders" : eFX Shadow Helemt

There are a bunch of troopers who have received similar e-mails ... It'll be a race to see who can post pics first.

I must have missed that post, but then again, I'm still unfamiliar with the new forum layout.

I spoke directly with a rep from Comictoyz yesterday. She said that all goes well they will be shipping out next Tuesday July 27th.

That'll be awesome! If they do ship by that date, then they should be on the door step before we all leave for C5

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine on Monday this week. #244 and Im thinking about painting it so it looks like an elite nova trooper. Once thats done all I need is a set of black armor. :)

Then don't miss out on the armor run that's going on now. :D

-iz

Should be getting mine this Monday. I am so glad to here that those of you that have received yours are pleased. Working on getting my armor now ;)

One question. Do the silver bubble lenses have good visabilty?

I've trooped it. Changed out the frown mesh, added fans, and a little padding but I need to get a helmet liner. Very easy and clear to see out of. I don't generally care about a voice amp, I may do one eventually though. All in all I'm happy with it. Haven't seen any pics yet though, have a suspicion that you can see through the lenses.

Got my bucket on Monday. eFx #176 and now I can't wait to get my armor and start working on it.

Will be purchasing soft parts this Friday. Neck seal, undersuit, and gloves. I will be also getting some black screen mesh for the frown and possibly a liner.