Pyro’s Security Trooper WIP

I’ve decided to just do the in armored version right now then upgrade to the armor and re apply when that’s done. I do plan on getting my softgoods made by Jim Tripon. So far I have my belt and the code disk for the hat. My biggest concern is the boots. I have been struggling to find some that match the CRL. 

Welcome to the club, so far in my research and asking around if your want replicas of german boots you can either do crowprops or keeptrooping but they both have their own cons. As for the real deal I see 2 places Epic militaria and Hessenantique but hopefully you have a small foot, a big foot like me(a size 12) is like a needle in a haystack. Also is Jim tripon a good vendor for the soft goods too? 

I ordered from KeepTrooping.  CrowProps has less expensive options, but I wasn’t sure that my GML would approve the rear zippers.  I also looked at Epic Militaria and Hessian, but I also wear a 10.5 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well that sucks I guess fining our sizes is a needle in a giant haystack. I will say when it comes to crowprops if you go under "Booties"(I am not making that up, I swear to god.) youll find some Jackboots that are replicas of the real deal if you both want to start off there since I might resort to those.

Per the CRL  ( I wrote it) the GML should approve the rear zippers as long as they are fully concealed. I have zippers in every pair of boots I own. I have very long heels, its not physically possible to get out of boots if I manage to get in them, without the zippers.  

• Thanks 1
On 10/9/2024 at 11:01 AM, Blackwatch said:

Per the CRL  ( I wrote it) the GML should approve the rear zippers as long as they are fully concealed. I have zippers in every pair of boots I own. I have very long heels, its not physically possible to get out of boots if I manage to get in them, without the zippers.  

Were did you get your boots at?