Phase 0 Dark Trooper Armor CANCELLED

Phase 0 Dark Trooper Armor?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in Phase 0 Dark Trooper Armor?

• Yes! I'd love to be able to buy some!
    • No, I really don't want a set.
    • Maybe, depending on cost.

Greetings!

Forge Props has recently begun looking at the possibility of making a set of Dark Trooper armor available for purchase.

This is an interest thread! If there is enough interest, we will look for seed capital for the scratch-building!

dark_trooper.gif

Do you know anyone else who might be interested?

PROJECT PLACED ON HOLD INDEFINITELY

why not .. but hey I already changed a stormtrooper armor ..

but the pieces will be special ca not bad!

even after it is under the cost ..

We're currently trying to estimate the cost to build the molds. As we're building it from scratch, it may be a bit pricey to build. We'll begin brain-storming, and get back with those interested in the initial run with the cost of the first production run.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, to those interested, it will cost us approximately $700 to build the molds and everything for this kit. So, If we had 7 people interested, it'd be $100 each, and so on. That's seed capitol only. When the molds are finished, then the remaining amount to those who provided the seed money would get the kit for a fraction of the final cost.

We can't make any determinations until we get a real picture on interest though. . .

So speak up! ;D

• 1 month later...

Due to a problem that has occurred with one of the Members of Forge Props, This project has been put on hold indefinitely.

===Mods kindly lock this thread===