Shadow Scout Journey Begins

Just thought i would let you guys know that i have decided to go with the KS armour and bucket. Flight suit and cumberband also purchased together and both lots of items should be received within the next 2-4 weeks.

Still need to get boots and gloves. Is it a requirement to also have a blaster for approval?

If anybody can help me out finding the other bits that would be good.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you might want to go to the bikerscout detachment for the boots and gloves...they either have tutorials to make your own boots but if you want someone to make it there are peeps there that would...and I think there is one ongoing about gloves http://forum.bikerscout.net

Gloves ordered from Sitharmour

Flightsuit cumberbund and utility pouches ordered from Cucblack.

I have some biker scouts in our Squad and these 2 names kept coming up so that's the reason why i ordered from them.

So now the waiting game begins :rolleyes:

still have to make some boots

I have personally dealt with Sitharmor a few times and can say that you will not be disappointed. B) I've also never heard of anyone else having any issues with her as well.

What are your plans for boots? I know someone who makes them and has a great reputation for them if you want to have them made. He's in my Garrison, so I can get you in touch with him.

Yes I must say that the SA gloves do look rather pretty and can't wait to receive them. Apparently there is also a little secret pocket sewn into the gloves which will come in handy.

Will post some pics as i start to receive the goodies.

• 2 weeks later...

you might want to go to the bikerscout detachment for the boots and gloves...they either have tutorials to make your own boots but if you want someone to make it there are peeps there that would...and I think there is one ongoing about gloves http://forum.bikerscout.net

I bought some nice black thick vinyl the other day from the local craft shop and proceeded to cut out the templates from the BSN website. All i need to do now is get my backside into gear and find some boots to stick the pieces on :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

The waiting game is over.Got a lovely brown box delivered today and yes finally it was my Shadow Scout Armour. :woot:

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

First thing to work on will be the helmet. Will post pics as i go along on the build.

Okay started on the helmet over the weekend and managed to trim out the face plate the dome section and the visor as well.

DSCN1738.jpg

Got home tonight from work and trimmed the knee pieces.

DSCN1739.jpg

Can anyone tell me what thickness is required for the elastic that goes on the knees, elbows and forearm pieces.

Also need to know what thickness webbing is required for the belt and boxes.

Yay!! :)

I am getting there. ;) I have trimmed all the arm pieces, knees and i am about to attack the chest and back pieces.

Can anyone tell me more about the webbing that holds the boxes and belt on. Need to know thickness and what material should i be using either nylon webbing or cotton.

Also need to know how to assemble the helmet properly, if someone has a scan or a link that would be great.