New future scout is here...

Hi everyone!!

As I posted here: http://forum.specops501st.com/index.php?/topic/1295-hi-everybody-from-italy/page__pid__19538#entry19538 I'm Martino, from Italy!

I think the shadow scout is the best character, and is very fascinating! So I'm here, but I don't know how and where to start!!

You are my only hope...

ciao a tutti!!!!

martino

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys!!

I have some questions about the costume. Can you help me?

As recomanded, in a while I'll buy the SC armor: 640 USD shipping to Europe included.

I'd like to know more about other parts, like:

GLOVES: these one are ok? (http://www.ebikerleather.com/_e/Motorcycle_Riding_Gloves/product/BGL2065/Full_finger_gloves.htm) . If not, suggestions?

BLACK JUMPSUIT: don't know where to find it in Europe. There's a military shop in the US, but he doesn't ship outside North America. Are there some Shadow Scout from europe, so maybe I can ask them?

CUMMERBUNDS AND POUCHES: actually I have no idea where to start...

thanks guys, for any kind of suggestion, help or advice!!!

M

Hey guys!!

I have some questions about the costume. Can you help me?

As recomanded, in a while I'll buy the SC armor: 640 USD shipping to Europe included.

I'd like to know more about other parts, like:

GLOVES: these one are ok? (http://www.ebikerlea...nger_gloves.htm) . If not, suggestions?

BLACK JUMPSUIT: don't know where to find it in Europe. There's a military shop in the US, but he doesn't ship outside North America. Are there some Shadow Scout from europe, so maybe I can ask them?

CUMMERBUNDS AND POUCHES: actually I have no idea where to start...

thanks guys, for any kind of suggestion, help or advice!!!

M

You could buy it and have it shipped to a fellow trooper in the US (I would be willing to do this). Then you can just Paypal me the shipping to forward it on to you.

You could buy it and have it shipped to a fellow trooper in the US (I would be willing to do this). Then you can just Paypal me the shipping to forward it on to you.

O man this is amazing!! I don't know how to thank you!!

As soon as I'll move to my new house I'll PM u, ok?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys and Masters, what do you think about this one as Black Jumpsuit? ? if you know something better, can you help me?

As I said, he does not ship outside the US :confused: someone is still up for help me like in the quote? I will grateful forever!! :)

As I said, he does not ship outside the US :confused: someone is still up for help me like in the quote? I will grateful forever!! :)

Yes, I could do this for you. You would have to make the purchase and have it shipped to me. I would then turn it around and ship it USPS out to you. PM if you want to do this and I can give you my address.

Welcome buddy.

They are basically a Scout but in Black.

Gloves, get the Sith Armour ones, they are just superb and really good for the price.

Here's an eBay link (UK one, sorry)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEATHER-GLOVES-LIKEN-BIKER-SCOUT-BIKERSCOUT-SMALL-/230689184132?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b6259984

They do all sizes, so just contact them.

They are so good, I've used them on my bike with considerable success!

Boots, These can be made nice and easily by using the Biker Scout boot tutorial. Just remember to do them in Black! I've just finished a set for another UKG Spec Ops Trooper.

Jumpsuit. You can use a boiler type suit, which is nice and cheap, but a really good one is the OMP Mechanic's suit. But that's about £50.

It will need the knee pads unstitching and the flaps and straps adding to it.

Flak Vest, Cummerbund and Pouches can be made (if you're handy), but there are plenty of people out there that can make them for you at a reasonable cost.

Good luck with the build.

I'm just updating my own armour to a nicer set. I'll post pictures when I get it completed.

Missed this somehow. :whistling: Welcome aboard! :ShadowScout::)

Welcome buddy.

They are basically a Scout but in Black.

Gloves, get the Sith Armour ones, they are just superb and really good for the price.

Here's an eBay link (UK one, sorry)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEATHER-GLOVES-LIKEN-BIKER-SCOUT-BIKERSCOUT-SMALL-/230689184132?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b6259984

They do all sizes, so just contact them.

They are so good, I've used them on my bike with considerable success!

Boots, These can be made nice and easily by using the Biker Scout boot tutorial. Just remember to do them in Black! I've just finished a set for another UKG Spec Ops Trooper.

Jumpsuit. You can use a boiler type suit, which is nice and cheap, but a really good one is the OMP Mechanic's suit. But that's about £50.

It will need the knee pads unstitching and the flaps and straps adding to it.

Flak Vest, Cummerbund and Pouches can be made (if you're handy), but there are plenty of people out there that can make them for you at a reasonable cost.

Good luck with the build.

I'm just updating my own armour to a nicer set. I'll post pictures when I get it completed.

Thanks guys for the welcome and for the suggestions!!

Chef I sent you a PM about Cummerbund and Pouches! I really don't know where to get them (I'm not good at tailoring), if someone else too has suggestions for finding Cummerbund and Pouches please PM me, I'm in the total shadow (offcourse, I want to be a shadow scout! :teehee: )