Future Shadow scout, any final modifications required?

Looking good there buddy.

If it were me... and it's not so please feel free to ignore.

I'd paint your snout (and change it for a more accurate one rather than the KS) and helmet bolts a darker grey, or black. And loose the covers from in the ears.

I'd hide the zip on the front of your suit, and add in a velcro closer over the neck.

Add a Flak Vest

Add in the Riding patch and Thigh Straps to your under suit (I assume the flap isn't there too)

Paint your Thermal Det Tube black (looks light grey to me)

Add in the extra knee strap with rivets at the top.

Like I say, they are just observations, don't feel obliged to do any of them.

Looking good there buddy.

If it were me... and it's not so please feel free to ignore.

I'd paint your snout (and change it for a more accurate one rather than the KS) and helmet bolts a darker grey, or black. And loose the covers from in the ears.

I'd hide the zip on the front of your suit, and add in a velcro closer over the neck.

Add a Flak Vest

Add in the Riding patch and Thigh Straps to your under suit (I assume the flap isn't there too)

Paint your Thermal Det Tube black (looks light grey to me)

Add in the extra knee strap with rivets at the top.

Like I say, they are just observations, don't feel obliged to do any of them.

Where can I get a flak vest from and how much are they?

Not so sure about over your side of the pond.

There are a few, I'm sure. LSFU and Artemis Cuts are two I think. There are probably more over on BSn.

If you're feeling brave with a sewing machine, you can have a bash at making your own. It's only like a cut down T-Shirt with padded sleeves, a wide neck and velcro closure up the back.

Any half decent seamstress should be able to complete one. I've got some pattern pictures somewhere if you need them. They're not great, but you should be able to get the idea from them.