Time for an upgrade

Just a couple minor things I noticed, nothing that would hold up your approval, in my opinion. Just know, this is me just being nit-picky as this looks great right now!

The hip boxes on the belt are usually worn lower, not so close to the belt itself.

While not a requirement now, consider filling the helmet seam in the back, if you find some free time and want a project :)

That's it. Great work Scott!...I mean, General.

Well I had to alter the colour of the webbing on the bandoliers as they didn't match the boxes. and take some more detailed shots of the helmet and boots. Just awaiting approval now.

As for the side boxes, that's kinda a result of me putting on some weight since this was approved as a Shadow Scout. And as for the seem at the back of the helmet. the goal there is to just get a new Black SC helmet. As their new molds are much better.

The General's first outing couldn't have been better. May the 4th be with you and Revenge of the 5th at Dreamworld on the Gold Coast. AND on the 4th I had my own contingent of Scout troopers to help hunt down rebel scum and run down ewoks, using a local transport much like the speeder bikes.

936291_4772829278196_1297605383_n.jpg

922700_4772830598229_36426816_n.jpg

215354_4772831198244_929341724_n.jpg

• 10 months later...