Phase II Darktrooper Build

Fivezero

Alright I think I'll try to knock this one out then move onto my last two projects then take an armor break for a bit :). Pretty much I need to rebuild the upper torso armor since it kind of disintegrated... So I'll try to get that done in the next couple weeks. I also need to redo the feet a little bit more so they flow into the legs better.

The legs and helmet have been improved and have been sitting around in primer since late August so I'll try to get some white on them soon.

My goal is to have it ready by the end of December for another round of pictures (if not earlier).

:D

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bro!

All you need is time, patience, some research and it helps to be mentally insane (what other explanation do I have for four unapproved builds in progress). :wacko:

Ugh, I'm splitting this up this time, not going to chug through it all like I did before (I could not feel my hand afterwards...)

DSCF0001-3.jpg

:unsure::(

Well that actually went a lot quicker than the last time, probably because I didn't have to cut out each individual polygon like before (Pepakura actually connected the different faces this time :confused:)

That's a lot of cardstock...

DSCF0002-4-1.jpg

Heh, I'll post a little how to someday for ya guys. :)

DSCF0003-4.jpg

Moving right along today. Don't worry if it looks very sharp right now. I found a little trick while making the EVO helmet that I'll apply on the torso. :D

Well I've been thinking about this for the last few days and regrettably I'm going to drop this project from my list.

I've lost interest in it and really have no desire now for the Darktrooper. Maybe I'll restart it someday, but right now I'm just falling more and more in love with my other projects. I just don't feel like putting in time and effort into something I don't love. :confused:

However, I've learned some great things working on this that I'm using and will continue to use for future projects. :)

Fivezero

:D