Off to a ..start??

Just got an email from my gml (?) .. Approved.. whoot whoot! ahem..

only 2 approved suits in my pile of stuff.. both spec ops (ok 1 magma 1 Arc trooper.. but you get it)

now to tidy up my bossk and jedi.. and cylon (mesh skirt thing)... and colonial warrior(helmet lights fail)

anyway.. main point.. I'm Legit! yay with extra cheese :laugh1:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got an email from my gml (?) .. Approved.. whoot whoot! ahem..

only 2 approved suits in my pile of stuff.. both spec ops (ok 1 magma 1 Arc trooper.. but you get it)

now to tidy up my bossk and jedi.. and cylon (mesh skirt thing)... and colonial warrior(helmet lights fail)

anyway.. main point.. I'm Legit! yay with extra cheese :laugh1:

Congrats Craig...! Well done trooper.

Hooray! Congratulations on getting approved! Can we see the submission pics?

- Master Tej -

Thanks crew:)

sure pics are.. hey you have seen them!.. photobucket slideshow a couple of posts up ;)

Sumbitted some pics today for approval. Not really sure I can do much to it if it fails somewhere (like shoulders sitting out too far... cant make them fit any closer to my body. or the small gaps on the sides..meh fat belly..lol!)

http://s62.photobuck...proval%20photos

hope that linkie works.. loads of double ups. My Bro took photos and just dumped them into the account :)

You look great Craig and are well-deserving of approval. Congratulations brother.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey.. sorry for the late reply. I made it myself. buy two cheap hats and savage them. I could only find those santa sack/socks of felt when I needed it... now the hats are everywhere.

I also glued magnets into the helmet and hat at 3 points so it kind of 'sticks' on

vid off the news.. sorry I didn't get the sound.. candy cane I made with plumbing pvc pipe and paint

th_clip0204_zpsb50c35cc.jpg

• 1 month later...

just wondering about a 'troop' i had late last year. I was asked by some friends if i would show up in their club one night. The friends are the manager and girls at a local strip club. The manager told me she used to do a stormtrooper show back when she danced, and wanted to see a decent suit :smiley-sw013:

i have 1 pic that is printable ;)

can i add that too my kill count? It was a special recon mission after all :D

i even got pointed out as the improved security at the bar.. :laugh1:

No? Didnt think so.. just thought i'd ask (and brag a little bit :thumbsup: )