Scubacat's Builds

I am. I am just anxious to see if I made it or not. I fixed any problem areas that one of my leaders could see. I have however had some fun and switched out my lenses with green mirrored ones for a St. Patrick day parade. Then I will switch them back. The parade is on the 15. :) finally convinced my dad to join me and I will also try to get him into a spare costume ;) let's see if I can make this a family thing after all.

All good things come to those who wait, and waiting for approval was the longest week of my life. :yes: Do you have pictures with the green lens? It would look pretty cool.

Agreed, but it was so worth it!

Ok, found out I needed two things done for approval. First is I needed a holster which I was told wrong for something. I have a holster and I just did not use it in the pics but that is all taken care of. Second I had to shorten my straps that go to my chest piece to my back piece. My question is do I need full body pics to show these changes or do I need to just take pics of the changes?

I caught the approval pic post on the Legion site. You have done a really nice job. I would do a body shot of the left side (holster) and a full front shot. It should be an easy approval after that...

Didn't she also need to bring the shoulder bells up a bit too Jim?

Ok I fixed everything. Now I am just waiting for the glue to dry so that I can wear my armor for pics. I thought that with the DLT-19 I did not need a holster but I can put my holster on since I already have mine. I was also wondering if I can change my numbers instead of the first one I picked, I want my second choice of 17957 to be my number. It has more meaning. Also just finally got my diploma in the mail!!! I will put up a pic as soon as I can :)

Ok sweet :) I think tomorrow I will be taking the pics. The bonds were a little sketchy today. Lol. Found out that super glue works for cracks in fingers.

Ok sweet :) I think tomorrow I will be taking the pics. The bonds were a little sketchy today. Lol. Found out that super glue works for cracks in fingers.

I use superglue to repair skin wounds all of the time. It's an old pro-wrestling trick.

Almost forgot, my dad is going to borrow a costume to be with me in a parade! :)

tumblr_n2b4qfqMo31r6alpno1_1280.jpg

That and look what finally came in the mail after forever!

tumblr_n2b5kj3VTF1r6alpno1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The parade was a blast and I resubmitted my pics! Sorry I haven't been on here in a while! My computer took a turn for the worst but I think I fixed the issue. I still can't believe it has lasted this long being a 2008 Dell laptop that has already crashed twice and has had a few parts replaced. :)

tumblr_n3fi0gDZjh1r6alpno1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3fi0gDZjh1r6alpno3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3fhjqq44D1r6alpno4_500.jpg

I have to say Torri, it is not easy to take an oversized kit like the AM and make it fit someone of your smaller stature; however, you have done a really commendable job doing just that.