Scubacat's Builds

I might. Lol. There is talk of my local garrison doing a workshop build of either bikers or sows or sands. I would be happy with any of them but if it is a biker, I might have to paint it black!

XD Thanks. I am going to try to get them after my next pay check. If people really want a banner by me just pm me and I will see what I can do.

I was looking at those boots a couple of weeks back before I got mine.... nice and shiny!

Unfortunately for me they only do in a ladies size and not big enough for my boat feet lol

Yep going to get these as soon as I get enough money rounded up. I also need a belt and a neck seal. Maybe need a new set of under armor but that can wait. After I get that then my armor should be finished! :)

Also, if anyone is interested in a simple or a complex signature like mine, feel free to pm me and get one before I officially make these. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sad to say that yesterday while giving blood, I fainted afterwards while sitting in a chair eating one of the cookies. First time I ever fainted while giving blood.

That's one of the best reasons to dork out and faint. Nice work blood trooper.

XD Thanks. At least I hit soft carpet when I fainted. There was a big fridge that I could have hit or I could have fainted when I was walking over to the chairs. The one part that I was sorry about is that my dad was there to watch the whole thing. He was also the first one over to me even with his broken body. One more reason why I love him. ^^ Here is a picture of one of my best buds that also donated with me wearing a TK helmet.

tumblr_mu033mH1M61r6alpno7_1280.jpg

Thanks! I plan on doing this as much as I can but now I am a bit leery since I passed out. I will try to prepare better next time, but I made sure to get a lot of liquids and iron rich foods.....not sure what happened this time. The other person pictured was the one who helped me organize the event. ^^ My local garrison said that by doing this we could possibly earn some patches as well so I am crossing my fingers. ^^ Also right now, I am more or less fully recovered. I do have a bit of a sore shoulder from when I hit the ground but at least the carpet was somewhat soft. I was also checked up by a nurse over the phone to see how I was doing. ^^