Krysis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

I repainted the elevator bolts, and will re-install them tonight, as well as the "mouth plate" and chin strap. That will finish the helmet. I need to do a little sanding on my chest plate and put another coat of paint on it. Pictures tonight. This cold weather is slowing me down!

• 2 months later...

Had a nice warm day yesterday, and I took advantage of it. Put some paint down, but it was kinda pretty humid.. so I'm scared to look at it! So assuming it painted well, I will assemble the chest, back, and shoulder bells tonight.

The left belt boxes are hanging lower than the right. The right side looks better to me.

Cool, that measurement helps. I actually didn't have the boxes secured in this picture, I was mainly checking the belt it's self. I had about 2 feet of webbing hanging behind me lol. I think I am going to have to trim the belt, as of now the TD will make it appear to be a solid plastic belt, there is hardly enough room in the back for the clip...

• 2 weeks later...