UP GRADING MY BUCKET

Once the acrylic is soft I took it out then pushed it against the bucket where I wanted it to form and held it there till it cooled. Once it was cool I traced the teeth outline onto the acrylic. Once I had all the teeth outlined I took the acrylic out and wit me wood burning too with the smallest tip started to cut out the teeth.

As you can see in the pics I covered some of the plastic with tape. That is where I am attaching the Velcro that will then attach to the bucket. this will minimize the vibration that is transferred from the fans to the bucket.

• 1 month later...

This is by far one of the most impressive bucket builds I have ever seen. This is pretty much exactly what I had in mind of doing with mine, but did not have the ingenuity to do it. I am overly impressed! How much for me to send you my bucket and you do this with mine? lol jk!

Glad you like it it's my pride and joy!! There is one big problem with me building your bucket Aaron. With all that stuff in there it doesn't leave much room for your head. It fits me fine cause I have a small head but my buddy has a bigger head and it won't even go over his head. So unless you want to supply your head with the bucket I don't think you want me putting all that stuff in there lol. It's totally a custom build you put the padding in and you take padding out until you get the right size then you add the electronics and take out or add padding accordingly.