UP GRADING MY BUCKET

​Once everything was dry I took some 3M adhesive spray and some black fabric I had and sprayed the inside of the boxes. I let it get a little tacky then lined the inner and outer boxes with it. It really came out looking great!!

I just realized this is under my upgrading my bucket post oops!! Well there you go!!! Any way till our next adventure. I hope someone gets some ideas and inspiration from these posts. Thats why I have posted them. If it weren't for others posting there builds I never would have come close to what I have accomplished here.

I would like to give all the great people of these boards a shout out!!! thanks fellas and ladies for all your help!!!

Ruck

• 1 month later...

Well I have an up grade to my up grade. The fans I put in were 12V computer fans that ran off 2 9V batteries wired in series. The draw back was batt life, well let's just say I almost bought stock in energizer. Any way a buddy of mine found 5V battery packs and 5 V computer fans, I charged the packs then bench tested it with both fans hooked to it. The results will follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Hooking up the new fans to the USB cable that will plug into the new 5v batt pack that is there in the pic at the top right.

6f1489d3-aec8-4ef0-999a-49048770ecb1_zpsdfd49129.jpg

Once I hooked up the fans to the USB cable I plugged them into the fully charged batt pack. I wanted to bench test them to see the run time before I put them into the bucket.

The fans ran for 3hrs. on that charge pretty good. Now i don't have to keep putting 9v's in there every hour. it was getting kind of expensive not to mention annoying having to replace them very hour. I have two batt pacs so after 3hrs. I can pop out the drained batt pack and pop in the other one. Much faster and a whole lot easier. those that know 9v's don't like to clip in very easy anyway but trying to put them in inside a bucket, lol it took me several mins just to get one in let alone 2. Now to get them installed

I trooped with them for 6 hrs. with only 1 batt change what a difference!!! I'm gonna push my luck, I just got 2 more mini 5v fans I'm gonna install into my frown area. I'm going to assume thats going to effect my batt life but now there so easy to change it's not really an issue plus they only require a charge I don't have to keep buying new ones.

Once again stay tuned to this channel for more breaking news!! I'll be posting pics on the mini fan install.

• 2 months later...

Well here we are again where did we leave off. Oh yes the mini fans, I needed to make a bridge to attach the the fans to so they weren't permanently stuck to the bucket. I needed vents for air to come through so I took some acrylic I got from the home depot in a 3' x 3' sheet for like $8 or so, then cut a piece from that to the size I needed.

I took a cookie sheet and set the oven to about 225* then stuck the piece of acrylic in the oven for like 5 min. its important not to set he temp too high or leave it in too long cause it will cause the acrylic to bubble.