Well, here we go!

Don't jump the gun just yet.. I do not have any materials in hand just yet, but things are on order. My armor kit will be about 4 months. I recently got the last doopydoos e-11 kit and should have that shortly. Hopefully I at least have the in time for a few of the armor parties coming up in my area. In the meantime, should I be getting any other misc parts or tools?

Aaron

I have a dremel several pair of trauma sheers. I have a underarmor compression pants and shirt that i used to use when jogging in cold wear. will have to check to see if they will work. no neck seal yet either.. nor boots or gloves. haah damn!

Look for Bass Amsterdam boots on Amazon. Cheap chemical gloves from the supermarket or hardware store are the most accurate option, but wear fabric gloves underneath so you don't bathe in sweat. You have the undersuit covered.

You should also consider some flexible handguards, as they are noticeably more accurate. They won't come with your kit, unless it's RS or TM (both of which I doubt sell black kits) I can point you to some sellers, and some tutorials on how to paint them if you want to go that route.

Phew...I hope I covered at least most of it. Good luck, and looking forward to seeing your progress start

Novus 1, 2, and 3 might come in handy. Depending on what hook up system you use you may also need snaps, but really strong ones. I am no expert though. :D

Well, good to see you starting! The site you listed, stormtrooperundersuit.com, is where I got my stuff from in terms of undersuit, gloves, and neckseal. As for the rubber gloves, those look fine, but you could probably find some shorter ones to use. You'll also want to get some elastic webbing to use to connect everything together when that time comes.

- Master Tej -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys! Sorry, I have been really busy with a lot of things. I got my blaster about 60% done, but I am thinking about starting over. Basically, I want an actual working trigger. I know I saw a build where the person used some springs and a nail or something to make it functional. I can't seem to find it again though :( I also need to make a rail for the scope and a mount for the counter, since my kit didn't come with them. Any thoughts?

My armor should be here any day now too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you have other plans for the trigger once you get it moving? Just wondering, as it could be a risky edit. From what I have seen in the past, a nail can be run through the frame where the trigger enters the body and then through the triggers hinge point and into the opposite side, without poking through. There are other ways to do it, but this is one way I've seen.