Project Blackhole

haha yes sir. the FX bucket is massive. you need to hook me up with that site to get the helm you have

ugh thats really depressing. i tried the FX bucket on...OMG its like a bobble head! LOL what was the name of that bucket?

Man I love getting the big brown boxes ... Hurray!

And just so you know there may be a few people around here that can set you up with a Helmet if you're looking for one ... have a look around the "for sale area". ;)

Man I love getting the big brown boxes ... Hurray!

And just so you know there may be a few people around here that can set you up with a Helmet if you're looking for one ... have a look around the "for sale area". ;)

nothing is better than a big brown box of goodies!

i dont really need one, i have the FX bucket for now.

Ooooh.... Armor....

Remember that when it's finished you have to ship it to me to get my stamp of approval. If you never get the armor back, don't worry you passed. :D

If you can fit into a smaller bucket, shoot Scootch off a PM. He occasionally has some CAP-Ws on hand that take a bit more work but kick butt! (The Blackhole and Nova on the background are CAP-W)

-iz

i found a site that has them

My link

If you want a nice helmet that you can take out of the box and troop with then the eFx is for you. If you want to have one of the most screen accurate helmets amongst your squad mates, I'd consider the Cap-W, RT-Mod or Gino V2. All amazing buckets (some assembly required.)

So it really comes down to your preference and budget. But I will tell you that site is listing it for about $50 more than we paid for it. At least we know the eFx is going up in value ;)

• 4 weeks later...

so as much as i think and think, i keep thinking that i might want to transform this into a Nova...what do you all think? something about the nova keeps bringing me back like the simple blackhole isnt good enough i need to go Nova...LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Pending Armor Party this weekend for all those able

TX armor Party,

address will be provided. Needs help fitting and glueing.

Food and drinks will be provided, or bring your own if you want.

Saturday 12/18/2010 @ 12-??

pm me if your interested

Wish you were a little closer south. Get off work at 5, drive 4 hours and have to be back next morning for work by 11 gives me no real time to help. Bring that thing down here and drop it off. I'll get it built for you.