Project Blackhole

• 1 month later...

ok update, armor party was successful. armor is now 98% complete with just minor things to finish (glueing parts and velcro some pieces, new lenses for FX bucket [i dont want the bubbled ones]). i really dont like this FX bucket though it needs to disapeer and quick but i have no money for a new one. lol with me being such a small guy its massive as well as the armor. i look weird. ill post pics up later today when i get home

things i still need,

gloves

boots

neckseal

blaster

new bucket

i wish mine looked that good. my armor looks huge on me not even good looking

You'll be making adjustments to the armor for a better fit for the duration of it's life... And if that doesn't fix it, you can always start working out to gain mass. (That was my plan this year :D )

-iz

lol if you saw my build, you would know how much weight i would need to gain to fit it. LOL for one thing, the shoulder bells come down to my elbow LOL the chest piece goes down to my belly button LOL. ill post a picture once i finish it up

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...