New helmet

Hi

I think the two of us should be able to handle this and if anyone else wants to weigh in it will be accessible for everyone. I highly there is going to be much to change in way of the CRL. I know the most time consuming part will be taking the new individual pictures.

I know we have a CRL thread in the leadership part of the detachment forum but I can go ahead and make one in here pin it to the top so we can work on it there.

I will most likely copy and paste what is on the 501st website and edit in a word document excluding the photos and then post it on here to get started.

As far as doing the pics I think for the most part just taking them on a plain surface as I think the people in the 501st CS does the final editing.

So yay shouldn't take to long I wouldn't worry about specifying the year of the armor at this point. It seems the armor is mostly the same the only significant change was not being able to use the FX helmet and then adding the canvas belt option.

Thanks for getting back to me.