TX-41977 is going red!

Okay. I am going to get this going early next week.

I am hoping to have this finished along with my RMQ and Swamp Scout(Yes it will be finished!!!) by the end of October- mid November. However, I am expecting a FO trooper at some point. When that arrives, I will drop all projects and focus on that. So that way I can have that done in time

It arrived Saturday!!! Of course I was not home this past weekend cause I was working on 3PO.

We all know what a brown box looks like so I dont need to post that haha!

But for the heck of it, ill post a inventory later today

Next steps:

Helmet build

Armor trim

Armor assembly

Strapping

Items I need to find:

Boots

Black drop boxes

Items that I can re-use:

Under armor

Cloth gloves

Socks

Holster depending on decision on style

Items I need to order:

Helmet stickers, I dont want to paint the traps and tears this time

Rubber gloves

Rivets and snaps

Things I need to decide on:

Make my own belt or order one

Visible rivets like a TK

Pauldron

Holster type(loops or riveted straps)

• Like 1

I have been thinking on the visible rivets as well. Think I'll do them. You should btw order rubber gloves with red silicone handplates on them from Sonnenschein. :thumbsup:

Check, will do!

Other news. I have sorted everything out and will begin the process of building tomorrow night. I would start tonight but it's my first day of class this season and I can't miss that....

Some decisions have been made. I will use the same strapping system as a ANH TK, but with some small modifications. I will not attach the straps to the split rivets on the side, but use hidden snaps. I will also not have a visible snap on the upper right corner of the AB plate. I will also get a second set of under armor for this, so that I don't have to be worried if I left it with the sand trooper.

I am not sure about the amount of red ABS that was given for the strips is for just the outside strips or if it is enough for the inside strips as well. I do not remember how much I used on my TK/TD when I made them...

I might get to work on this tonight!!!!

I have also finished my design for tube stripes. I am going to cut a set hopefully tonight as well, make sure that they are the correct size and my spacing is correct.

Yay!! I was able to get a whole 2 cuts made......... Stupid Battlefront beta taking all my free time to work on this...... Plus I killed another heat gun

I will make real progress tonight.

• 4 months later...

So, Saturday. My friend John and I helped out a new member trim his Anovos TK. We got the whole suit trimmed in about 2 hours or so. Good thing is that it kicked me back into gear! This will be finished before summer time!!! Along with a couple other projects.

MagmaTrooper

SwampTrooper

RMQ

and the various First Order suits I need to finish

• 1 month later...

I was able to get out of my current funk and get some work done this weekend!

14EEA750-842E-4F99-B16C-1C508789187B_zpssktiwrgd.jpg

I hope I am back on the path to having fun and making a difference in this hobby again!

Any input is welcome

• Like 1

Looking great! I will have to stop by your house when I have free time again for decals. ;) Mine is slowly coming along but I figured out how to hide the see-through effect. ;)