ACJay's Nova APPROVED 2011/01/25

ACJay

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been officially approved. :thanks: Much thanks to everyone on the SpecOps forums that has helped me along the way. I'm glad I could share my first adventure into trooping with all of you folks. There is a great group of peeps out here and not knocking on anyone else in the 501st but SpecOps really is the most inviting and understanding detachment in the 501st in my opinion. You guys and gals have all been great!!!! :blush:

Here's to Spec Ops and most especially the Year of the Nova!!!!

PS

Hey Izzi I hope you have room for another Nova :salute: and probably a Merc :fett2: come July Cause I'm Utah bound for sure

Hey Izzi I hope you have room for another Nova :salute: and probably a Merc :fett2: come July Cause I'm Utah bound for sure

Always rooms for a Nova in the parade! The Merc would probably did to march with the other Mercs (Assuming they march, or dress down and play spotter) as it's going to be an official "canon" 501st event.

It'll be great to have a second Nova! Now if I can gather up the other 3!

-iz

• 3 weeks later...