Will this boots be ok for the base of a TX boots?

Hi Guys!

Finally got the chance to take a photo, already sent this to my GML just waiting for his review atm hopefully its ok :thumbsup:

Edit: sorry for the quality of the pics, i have to boost the brightness way up otherwise can't really see the details... and the dropbox position is a bit off, will take another photos on the weekend with the proper dropbox placement :D

j6o4uq.jpg

51sso0.jpg

b3ldhf.jpg

hsp4eg.jpg

2dcbiw5.jpg

Looking really sharp Kevin, great work! Make sure to pull your shoulders up a little more. They should (ideally) be about 1.5" to 2.5" from the chest/back parts. Everything else looks solid, great looking scout! :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Todd! And major thanks to Jim as well for helping me picking up this kit! Have no idea if Chef reads this, but much love to his kit, its really beautiful and i had great time assembling it! (Except the bucket, the bucket was a pain to assemble 😜)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2