Allan1313's Shadow Trooper build

Well over a year ago I ordered a Shadow Trooper from Anovos and it is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. This will be my build thread.

I have built the Anovos regular TK and am pretty sure what to expect, but I will see shortly. In the meantime I was busy with a few things.

I bought my boots:

ff74818c63fb39628d1cb51277d346e0.jpg

263c5e5bfe0f68de5fbd56a518bd050a.jpg

I also had some of the white Disney binders that I painted black to go with the shadow.

a8c288584cbfc521df0d10bd46d7cdbb.jpg

d40af0037f4d0191fd42beeef1d3d13a.jpg

7fb992efdb0648d55a602a4972a94b33.jpg

Lastly, I have my transport box ready to go haha

21732fc897d0ca43f3106e56b7d7ba63.jpg

More to follow...

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
Looks like you have plenty of water to keep you hydrated and girls bikes to keep you entertained during the build.

Those binders are nice at $12.99. Need to pickup a few more.

Haha, yes my girls love to try and help.

Hey,

I am building a shadow too right now. Where did you get your Boots?

And where did you get this box 501st Shadow decal?

I got the boots on eBay. These are the ones:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Leather-Lined-Ankle-High-Chelsea-Dress-Casual-Work-Boots-76350-/121832091736?var=&hash=item1c5dc23058:m:mnCwxR6yOiAXQUKzwcWw1EA

And again....Too small! :(

Thanks for the help, Allan!

That stinks. What size do you need? I got mine in size 13 US.

Well I just received my BBB from Anovos.

0ac0e55b18f717254e375043be9ef557.jpg

Needless to say I am a bit disappointed and the build will be delayed a bit until its straightened out.

• Like 1

The side of the box says stormtrooper001kit.

The shadow trooper is supposed to be stormtrooper002kit. They probably should have just put shadow trooper on the box to avoid confusion. Just my $.02 lol

Stupid part numbers..... Who would actually think someone in a shipping department should have been able to read. Geeze, you guys want everything, low price, fast shipping and the correct kit to be shipped? You should be ashamed Allan. LOL.

• Like 2
Stupid part numbers..... Who would actually think someone in a shipping department should have been able to read. Geeze, you guys want everything, low price, fast shipping and the correct kit to be shipped? You should be ashamed Allan. LOL.

Haha. I know right? What was I thinking. I sent the kit back, waiting for the correct one to be shipped to me.

Damn. Well I hope you get it all figured out. Been happening to s lot of people right now.

It seems to have been worked out. I sent the wrong box back with the label they sent. They sent me a kit today and should have it Wednesday of next week. Hoping its the correct one this time haha.

Hello Allan, as you are playing the waiting game like me I just wanted to give you some inspiration for the weekend as you wait until Wednesday. Hopefully this will boost your confidence.

IMG_0562_zpsw6sml5tg.jpg

Received 2 BBB yesterday but the tape they used was so thin and cheap they were both open on the UPS truck. Everything looks fine though and they were both black. :thumbsup:

PS: Yes the troopers in the house and kids practice good dental hygiene.

• Like 3

Haha! Very nice. Glad you got yours OK. To add even more to their blunder it still has not shipped even though I talked to the supervisor and they assured me it would go out Wednesday. It will come.....eventually I guess. This has really soured me on Anovos.

Well my BBB arrived. In my haste to rip it open to make sure it was correct I didn't take the obligatory BBB picture haha.

I do have the picture my wife sent while I was at work to make sure it was the k002

6f82d629a3d8069c188b98d0d44c6feb.jpg

I think I need some bigger tables....

4be49d189e34004e27299b80983e26a0.jpg

1156300736e8e2fd2ae9a6fd0c5575ea.jpg

I also happened to get my 1st set of legion cards today too!

22fffb0c64b2c878c869fb323ae23c34.jpg

Out of town visitors came to town for my daughters birthday so I didn't get much time to work.

But I did trim the chest piece (that I will be using for my gunner as well).

e50d78df33b4303354945713caebf29d.jpg

More to follow...

• Like 1