Death Trooper Audio File

Thanks to Tyler Wadman who posted on the Death Trooper's Build FB page a YouTube link to some Death Trooper audio files believed to be from Battlefront 2. I recorded them and tweaked them just a little, added a two second delay between the clips or Play/Pause. This is the first time I have used Drop Box. Let me know if the link doesn't work.

EDITED:

I deleted the initial link, updated links are below in comment # 14

• Like 1

Had a chance to work on some of the files. I have three now. Two have been tweaked and one is the original download of the audio unedited.

EDITED:

I deleted the two links, updated links are below in comment # 14

Unedited:

https://www.dropbox....edited.mp3?dl=0

Pitch deepened with radio click 1

<deleted>

Pitch deepened with radio click 2

<deleted>

Tested the last one on a troop this weekend. I need to do some tweaking on my system set up. I might just have to get one of Tony's (ukswrath) FOTK set up to reduce the wires and have it all in the helmet.

• Like 3

They are mp3 files. Not sure why your iPhone can't play them. Try copying the link into your iTunes

I'm an Android guy so I can't help you with Apple stuff. Maybe Nick can help. I just clicked the links with the wife's iPhone and they opened right up in Safari

I have tweaked the files once again ( couple of things bothered me) What I did was make one that has various delays in between the audio clips that can be put on loop and played continuously. The second file I only put a 2 second delay between the audio clips for those that want to use the PLAY/PAUSE option to be able to interact with people using the DT audio. I am pleased with how they came out so I don't think I will be tweaking them anymore. We have discovered that iPhone users need to download the files and then play them via your Audio Player. Android users should be able to auto play them when clicked. I'm hoping Tony (UKSWRATH) gets his DT Helmet Audio System perfected soon so I can get rid of my pieced meal setup. LOL

Loopable File:

https://www.dropbox....ack%29.mp3?dl=0

Play/Pause File:

https://www.dropbox....ack%29.mp3?dl=0

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

If you download the files and/or are planning to use them please let me know just so I can get an idea of how helpful this post has been.

I will get my UKSWRATH DT helmet audio system from Tony hopefully this week and will post up a video of it in use at my next trooping.

Mahalo in advance.

• Like 1

We didn't have a handler to film while we were trooping so we did a short clip afterwards. The phone was about 6 feet away. It was loud enough for people to hear out in the store area. Everything worked perfect. I did have to glue a raised button on the player so I could press the play/pause with my gloves on. I think this system will be very popular. Nice job Tony!

Discovered after we filmed, that the mp3 player volume was only at 20. The max volume is 30 so the DT audio could have been louder. Also I have no friggin idea why I said TK instead of TX. I did have only one cup of coffee that morning. Oh well it sucks getting old LOL

• Like 1

I took the two audio files and increased the default playback volume by about 9 dbs, camera was at 12-15 feet from helmet. Tony's DT voice amp volume was at 3/4 to 4/5th and mp3 player volume was max at 30. The audio will definitely be able to be heard in outside or noisy venues. The above files links open the new files. Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am starting to see these files being used in more sound systems. I am pleased that these files are useful to the community.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Chris,

I finally got around to installing Ukswrath's DT Speaker System yesterday with fantastic results.

Making sure I completely sound insulated the speakers, I can crank the volume to 100% with zero feedback.

Will start mucking around with audio files now to get a nice play list put together for background ambience when required.

I am running the microphone into an iPhone5S [mounts in front base of helmet - just squeezes in] and passing the audio thru TrooperTalk, then audio out back into the mic input jack on DT Speaker PCB.

This will give me control on modulating the sound of my voice, making it more like a DT but still legible - handy when trying to talk to someone.

Have you tried hooking TrooperTalk into your config?

• Like 2