Fenris Goes Engineer(WIP)

Figured I'd go ahead and start logging stuff here. No photos as of yet, but I'll hopefully be correcting that soon(ish).

For starters, the gear list overall. Green is complete, yellow is awaiting assembly/modification, and red is to be acquired.

Jumpsuit, Black, Imperial Army

Patches, Imperial Army(x2)

Harness, Black, Web

Belt, Black, ALICE

Pouch, Black, Handcuff (x2)

Pouch, Black, Grenade(double)

Pouch, Black, AR15 Magazine(triple)

Pouch, Black, Utility(Large)

Pouch, Black, AR15(Single)

Holster, Black, E-11

Rifle, Blaster, E-11

Jackboots, Black, Imperial Army

Cap, Fatigue, Imperial Army

Gloves, Black, Short

Goggles, Welding

Once I get home and can pull out the bin of what I have, I'll add photos for everything. I did go ahead and get the 2" hooks from Strapworks, rather than the 1" and webbing to transition from them to the 2" webbing. I'm also debating between doing a Doopydoos conversion on the Hasbro E-11 I have, or buying a 3D printed one. Either way, that'll probably be one of the last things I finish on this project.

As far as the pouches go, do we need to have anything in them to make them appear full, or no? Ideally, I'd like to leave at least some of them free to carry water and other necessities of life while trooping.

Cheers!

• Like 1

On another note on the pouches, I have seen so many people do different things to get the full pouch look. I recently saw someone put empty cardboard boxes in and another who made boxes from extra abs plastic they had around.

I love your list as well. It help along with getting things organized. I think I made one myself when I was first building my shadow.

im looking forward to your progress. On my pouches I stuffed them with whatever I had. Foam, blck and green fabric, and even a paper cardboard core off a packing tape roll. In time it will wear a "skoal ring" into the nylon....one particular item gets carried in that pocket and makes a distinctive shape.