First ever build

Hey guys, I've never built any before, but I thought I'd try my best at building a workable Del Meeko.  I'm working really hard, and I had a question about the helmet.  I'm curious about the weathering, is it too much to be considered acceptable?  This is prior to clear coat.  Any help would be greatly appreciated

Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

CRL: "Helmet may contain lightly done silver weathering but is not required" 

Weathering looks black/dark gray. You might want to ask your GMO before you clear coat it.

Good to hear! I never really understood why it said silver, most grime is black or brown.

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, Bootstrap said:

Are those sold seperatly or with the kit?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

I'm actually not sure.  I ordered them separately, I never got a full kit from anyone, I pieced the armor together from various suppliers.  HSP and Jimmiroquai also make straps

On 1/26/2019 at 5:49 PM, Bootstrap said:

Straps for the chest rig? I didnt think HSP did any soft parts

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Oh my bad, I thought you meant the straps for the armor.  For the chest rig straps, I had a seamstress wrap leather I got from a fabric store around the nylon straps, and sew vertical stitches

• 4 weeks later...