The Imperial Army in the field? Post your photos here!

I thought it would be fun to see members with approved Imperial Army costumes post some "action shots" from events or photo shoots. So if you have any photos that you'd like to share, please post them here.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, vonmoen said:

A photo that was posted on the Imperial Army Facebook page. Members of Italica Garrison on patrol looking for hostiles.

2tbCfdt.jpg

It’s me! Thank you so much for posting it here :)

• Like 3
On 10/18/2018 at 3:29 PM, vonmoen said:

A photo that was posted on the Imperial Army Facebook page. Members of Italica Garrison on patrol looking for hostiles.

2tbCfdt.jpg

This photo is what prompted me to look into the IAT. Great job guys!

• 1 year later...

Lafayette Comic Con sometime in early 2019 with my Nightingales 

hkdZWXh.jpg

Lafayette Mardi Gras parade with Nightingales lead Krysis ZHPDLX8.png

• 8 months later...

thank you and yeah, i wore that kevlar crap.  Hated it.  The 63 pattern M1 was MUCH better. And you could drop it. And you could dig with it. And you could sit on it.  And it did not cost $475 when you dropped it off the back seat of a duece rolling down the A3 headed to the field, and you coudlnt participate because you lost your Kpot.  I have several M1s.  Good helmets! 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXCELLENT!!!!!

Lets get you started on the Recon program, so you get rewarded for those troops. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Farewell to holidays, Museum of Land Forces - Bydgoszcz, Poland, 20 VIII 2022. An event for children, on the occasion of the end of the summer holidays, during which you could meet members of Polish Garrison and befriended cosplayers.

FRQk8lL.jpeg

OoSm2W2.jpeg

iaQx2XZ.jpeg

74A8238.jpeg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

24-25 IX 2022 I attended in The International Festival of Comics and Games in Lodz (Łódź, Poland) in Atlas Arena. It was another opportunity to present my IAT character, especially since it is a character that appears only in comics.

LvdFTcN.jpg

YCnCcsa.jpg

3V8XoY1.jpg

pbze2Ur.jpg

• Like 1

Another charity picnic for Liliana Nowak, this time in Oborniki Wielkopolskie (Poland) 2 X 2022. Raising money for an operation for a sick heart in Geneva.
https://www.siepomaga.pl/serduszko-lili Online fundraising. We are getting closer to saving Liliana's life, we are racing against the time we have less every day.

Bh4NZ6N.jpg BDxY2T4.jpg Vp0VGd5.jpg zqDlUqE.jpg ImQaGRP.jpg

• 2 weeks later...