IAT & IAE Level 2 boots on sale:

I know there are quite a few people looking for the Hunters Bay Commuter Boots for their build. Just found that Payless is having a 40% off sale on their shoes, so you can currently get them for $30.

Thought I'd pass that along to everyone.

https://www.payless.com/mens-hunters-bay-commuter-zip-fleece-boot/73627.html

• Like 1

The link works and they show my size but most of the informatino is greyed out  Were you able to order? 
I wear a size 13EE and I ordered a 13 on Ebay when I got mine. They fit, but a 14 would be better after a few hours of trooping.  I need a set for my Army trooper. 

On 10/29/2018 at 10:03 PM, Blackwatch said:

The link works and they show my size but most of the informatino is greyed out  Were you able to order? 
I wear a size 13EE and I ordered a 13 on Ebay when I got mine. They fit, but a 14 would be better after a few hours of trooping.  I need a set for my Army trooper. 

Yeah, I was able to order fine.

• 5 months later...

I just scored a pair of these from Amazon in size 14 for my big ol' hobbit feet.

https://www.amazon.com/Hunters-Bay-Commuter-Fleece-Boots/dp/B07GY27HM3

Question:

Are these 501st acceptable for IAE  or just for IAS and IAT (when painted green) and if so will the appropriate detachment rep be recommending an update to the CRL?

I ask because my jackboots no longer fit over my calves. If the commuters are not acceptable for IAE I'll just do some leatherwork on my jackboots and put these in the winter emergency gear box in the truck, they were only $15.

Thanks in Advance.

Ah, I looked more closely, messaging Blackwatch now.

The Engineer CRL will show Jack's because that's what I had when the CRLpics were taken. You'd need to blouse it way down since only about eight inches shows on the boot under the trouser leg anyway.  Commuters are required for Sappers and the Sapper is the next step from the Engineer. 

• 4 months later...