Mudtrooper pants

Hey all! Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Anyways:

I'm putting together stuff for my Mudtrooper as I wait for some parts of my Deathtrooper to arrive. I've gotten my boots, gloves, Palatka, and I have a tunic I'm waiting on... but does anyone know what pants are good? The CRL proposal simply states

"Black heavy cotton pants with double reinforced thighs.

They do not have visible pockets or other adornment on the legs.

Shall be moderately to heavily weathered."

I can't seem to find any pants that match this. Unless I'm looking in all the wrong places, or it'll need to be a custom item. Can someone help a hopeful Mimban Mudder out? Thanks! ?

I'm not building one but considering all the photos we've looked at to me it's either going to be a constructed item or very heavy duty pants like from Duluth Trading Company but having that reinforced knee

The pants were specially made for production rather than being an off the shelf solution.

There’s a big distinction between the area for the knee and thigh so be sure to get it right for the correct look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 hours ago, JAFO said:

The pants were specially made for production rather than being an off the shelf solution.

There’s a big distinction between the area for the knee and thigh so be sure to get it right for the correct look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hmm, I'm sure I could modify them. Wish I had more pictures of the pants from the side..