Sithtrooper Spats - CRL Development Discussion

Ready for agreement

Spats

• Finished in a high gloss deep red that matches the colors of the entire costume
  • The spats wrap around the lower ankle
  • The spats are enclosed on the outside of the ankle with a clip greeblie that overlaps from the back side over the outside
  • There is a flat section at the back of the spat that is equal in width to the rear flat section of the shin
  • Are fitted over the top of the shin
  • Are fitted over the top of the boot armor

OPTIONAL Level two certification (if applicable):

• Clip greeblie is the correct spat greeblie
  • There is a visible seam on the inside of the ankle

d6WjcYc - Imgur.png

Sith Trooper Boot, spat.jpg

Sith Trooper Spat - rear.jpgClips.png

d6WjcYc.png

Spats

• Finished in a high gloss deep red that matches the colors of the entire costume.
  • The spats wrap around the lower ankle.
  • The spats are enclosed on the outside of the ankle with a greeblie that overlaps the open side.
  • There is a visible seam on the inside of the ankle.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Spats

• Finished in a high gloss deep red that matches the colors of the entire costume.
  • The spats wrap around the lower ankle.
  • The spats are enclosed on the outside of the ankle with a greeblie that overlaps the open side.
  • There is a visible seam on the inside of the ankle.

Perfect!

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Spats look set.  To verify for CRL purposes just so I can picture it...the greeblie...we will add a closeup of that pic or some other reference of it in the CRL gallery?

48 minutes ago, Raider said:

Spats look set.  To verify for CRL purposes just so I can picture it...the greeblie...we will add a closeup of that pic or some other reference of it in the CRL gallery?

Yes, I created a clip greeblie diagram for all the clips

Clips.png

• Like 2