Sithtrooper Cuirass & Gorget (Chest/Back Armor/Collar) - Draft CRL Development Discussion

ive always advocated for the loosening the specific counts so that individuals of varying sizes/shapes can adjust their costumes to fit them without as much major construction as re sculpting ribs into the armor.  Even the Deathtrooper CRL made adjustments to the cog on the backplate so that we weren't denying otherwise perfectly strong costumes

Unless Disney is going to release some of the deleted scenes with sithtrooper footage, it's pretty unlikely we'll get better references than what we've already received.  We've seen the costume outside of the movie more than just about anything else.  We probably saw more of them on the red carpet honestly than we did in the movie. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible for me to see where we are at as far as text draft on this piece?  I've seen a few proposals...where has it landed @nanotek (at least for now)?

On 3/1/2020 at 6:05 PM, JoeShoe said:

Unless Disney is going to release some of the deleted scenes with sithtrooper footage, it's pretty unlikely we'll get better references than what we've already received.  We've seen the costume outside of the movie more than just about anything else.  We probably saw more of them on the red carpet honestly than we did in the movie. ?

Just re read the last two pages to make sure Im cought up.  I agree with JoeShoe, I was very disappointed In how little screen time they got. 

• Like 1
On 3/12/2020 at 2:27 AM, Raider said:

Would it be possible for me to see where we are at as far as text draft on this piece?  I've seen a few proposals...where has it landed @nanotek (at least for now)?

There have been a few proposals for the piece that causes the most concern aka the gorget, but not much movement on the rest of the cuirass. I'll set aside some time this weekend to do some investigation on the remainder of the costume

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I suppose its time to return to the discussion regarding the gorget.  Have ya'll made a decision so far as what you would consider to be permissible with the seam?

• 1 month later...

Needed a break reading the main 501st forums. I think i'l just live in detachments now lol

Anyways, was there further discussion we wanted to do with this piece?  The draft looks good to me.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, JoeShoe said:

Needed a break reading the main 501st forums. I think i'l just live in detachments now lol

Anyways, was there further discussion we wanted to do with this piece?  The draft looks good to me.

No further discussion or debate outside of the L1/L2 split @nanotek did.  We should be able to wrap this piece up then along with the other 3 pending.

Welcome back...yea hang here...we really need to bang this out so you guys can get your approval submissions in.  Your help is most definitely appreciated.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Raider said:

No further discussion or debate outside of the L1/L2 split @nanotek did.  We should be able to wrap this piece up then along with the other 3 pending.

Welcome back...yea hang here...we really need to bang this out so you guys can get your approval submissions in.  Your help is most definitely appreciated.

I second this.  Reviewing where we’re at on this item, I think we can also move to close this item. ;)

• 2 weeks later...