Bigger DT ABS Armor

I'll eventually be ordering up armor to get my kit started but wanted to find the best ABS armor for my size. I'm 6' 3" and around 290 lbs. Are there bigger options out there or will it be best if I go with custom 3D printed? And if I should go that route, who would be recommended for that?

Hi, mate! 

I'm making DT's for two years already, more than 100 kits been done!) 

Currently printing of very durable filament, which very much stress-resistant.

I offer both: RAW printed and Painted versions. 

Painted version post-processed with car body shop techs and materials, so the final result is pretty impressive! 

You can easily find me as ArmoryShop Props at Facebook and Instagram. 

PM me for details, I'll be happy to help! 

BR

Denis. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You should considered fiberglass?  I’ve been making fiberglass kits since R1 released.  Easier to finish than ABS or 3D prints and super durable.  Fiberglass produces a lot crisper details than ABS. While a little more expensive as a kit, it’s a better value long term especially if you value your own time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 9/12/2019 at 10:31 AM, amcclary said:

You should considered fiberglass?  I’ve been making fiberglass kits since R1 released.  Easier to finish than ABS or 3D prints and super durable.  Fiberglass produces a lot crisper details than ABS. While a little more expensive as a kit, it’s a better value long term especially if you value your own time. 

Do you offer different sizes? And if anyone has this kit here and is 6’ 3” with “some girth” let me know how this worked out for you.